Sunday, January 15, 2006

Incredible Arm, Unbendable Arm

Today I go to my dojo as usual, I got something new. There is new sensei in dojo :D, he is Irwan sensei. I have been impressed much by my new sensei, he demonstrated unbandable arm and it is incredible.

I learn Aikido since about June 2005, but the chance to see the using of ki is just came today. Sensei show me the thing i have want to try how is the favor to bend a very strong arm. Actually my sensei's arm is not too strong and smaller then mine. But when he use ki, it can not be bended even i use all of my power. What an incredible technique!

Learning Aikido is never been interested until I feel the favor of ki. Sensei throw me without power, he just follow my body moving, then I fell to the floor, ouchh! From now, I have new spirit to learn Aikido.

Aikido is good for you, all of you. You will never need to use your power to defeat your enemy by make him fall to floor. You just need to use his/her power to make him fall to floor, simply follow his power direction, then do your technique and your enemy should fall down, gubrakkkk, he fell to floor hardly.

Aikido also good for children, heheh, good for all actually. Women may be the one who need this martial art.

I Love Aikido!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home